By Lonely Planet, Catherine Le Nevez
Lonely Planet: The world's major shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Paris is your passport to the main suitable, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. seize a restaurant creme at a Parisian sidewalk cafe, discover the grand Champs-Elysees, store for high fashion within the city's classic flea markets or absorb the riches of 1 of the good paintings repositories of the realm; all along with your relied on go back and forth significant other. Get to the center of Paris and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Paris go back and forth Guide:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web content, transit advice, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative shuttle adventure - historical past, artwork, literature, cinema, tune, museums, model, structure, delicacies.
- Free, handy pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over forty eight color maps
- Covers Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre & Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Bastille, Latin area, St Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Paris, our so much finished advisor to Paris, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Paris? try out Lonely Planet's Discover Paris, a photo-rich advisor to the city's hottest sights, or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized consultant keen on the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra large insurance? try out Lonely Planet's France guide for a entire examine the entire kingdom has to supply, or Discover France, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well-liked points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Catherine Le Nevez, Christopher Pitts and Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious travelers to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.