By Sofia Barbarani, Jessica Lee
Lonely Planet: The world's major commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Middle East is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Be awed by way of the grandeur of Istanbul's Aya Sofia, think about heritage at Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock, and discover the sweetness of Giza's Pyramids; all together with your relied on trip spouse. Get to the guts of the center East and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Middle East:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra profitable commute event - historical past, faith, structure, food, arts, panorama, setting, tourist etiquette, secure shuttle, ladies visitors
- Over 75 maps
- Covers Egypt, Iran, Iraqi Kurdistan, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Middle East, our so much complete consultant to the heart East, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a consultant eager about Turkey, Egypt or Iran? Check out Lonely Planet's Turkey, Egypt or Iran publications for a finished examine a lot of these nations need to supply.
- Also try out Lonely Planet Istanbul, a detailed guide to the city's most famous points of interest, or Pocket Istanbul, a handy-sized consultant eager about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Sofia Barbarani, Jessica Lee, Virginia Maxwell, Daniel Robinson, Anthony Sattin, Andy Symington, Jenny Walker
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.