- Delve into the deep secrets and techniques of the Darklands, a subterranean realm frequented by means of darkish elves, shadow dragons, and worse!
- This complete sourcebook offers an summary of the cavernous nation-states under the skin of the Pathfinder Chronicles crusade environment. specific cultural summaries of Darklands creatures similar to drow, derro, troglodytes, and worse praise a variety of latest monsters from the darkish corners of the earth.
- A appealing poster map finds never-before-seen information of the great chambers and treacherous passage networks deep under the outside of the world.
Traps & Treachery is the definitive d20 approach source for traps, methods, puzzles, and poisons. Traps & Treachery comprises greater than 60 whole descriptions of magic and mechanical traps, all fantastically illustrated, unique instructions on capture layout and class, accomplished principles for developing and utilizing poisons, new status periods, new talents, new feats, new apparatus, new magic goods, the Thievery clerical area, and extra.
By Colin McComb, Tim Hitchcock
- Enter the paranormal land of Tian Xia — the Dragon Empires — a brand new realm for gamers to discover. Player-friendly descriptions of greater than two-dozen international locations, new qualities for every, information on 5 new personality races (the birdlike tengu, the shapechanging foxlike kitsune, the shadow-wreathed wayang, the reptilian nagaji, and the spirit-bound samsaran), notes on neighborhood religions, new Asia-inspired archetypes, feats and martial arts kinds, magic goods, spells, and a approach to trace honor and dishonor offer quite a few intriguing personality options.
- Each bimonthly Pathfinder Companion includes numerous player-focused articles exploring the volume’s topic in addition to brief articles with cutting edge new ideas for social, magic, non secular, and combat-focused characters, in addition to features to raised anchor the participant to the campaign.
Kicking off a brand new sequence of books from delusion Flight video games, tuition OF phantasm includes every little thing you want to make phantasm magic a key section of your video game.
Featuring greater than 60 new spells together with the mind-twisting may well of apocalypse, college OF phantasm brings the idea that of divine domain names to arcane spellcasters within the kind of "disciplines." Illusionists can now grasp invisibility, terror, actual phantasm, and 6 different disciplines on their route to final strength. better of all, the visible consultant to illusions exhibits at a look which senses a spell impacts.
This e-book additionally comprises nine new status periods and a brand new middle type - the dedicated illusionist. additionally, it comprises dozens of recent goods - either magical and mundane - to thrill gamers. even if you are customizing your own illusionist's gown or wielding the extraordinary could of the staff of the illusionist, you will by no means examine phantasm magic an analogous approach again.
By Eric L. Boyd
The first in-depth examine Waterdeep, the shining jewel of the Forgotten nation-states atmosphere, in lots of years.
City of Splendors: Waterdeep offers an in-depth exam of the great
city of Waterdeep within the Forgotten geographical regions setting. an summary of the
city contains historical past, a who’s who, info on legislation, and ideas for operating and taking part in in a Waterdhavian crusade. details at the humans of Waterdeep covers non-player characters, arcane faculties, defense force, guilds, the Aristocracy, status periods particular to town, and extra. additionally incorporated within the ebook are discussions of particular Waterdeep locales, experience locales, and new monsters. an in depth appendix supplies info on new apparatus, magic goods, psionic powers, poisons, spells, and more.
ERIC BOYD is a software program developer who has written commonly in regards to the Forgotten nation-states setting for Wizards of the Coast, Inc. His newest credit contain Lost Empires of Faerûn™, Faiths & Pantheons™, Races of Faerûn™, and Serpent Kingdoms™.
By Joshua J. Frost
- Once a sprawling empire and the biggest bastion of humanity within the internal Sea quarter, Taldor has crumbled into decadance and wreck. whereas the state is a shadow of its former glory, many stay who may see their liked place of origin again to its right position of strength. but no longer all who search Taldor’s revival achieve this for noble purposes.
- Specifically designed to aid gamers of the Pathfinder Society international equipped play crusade, this Pathfinder spouse serves as a useful source for a person who needs to run a crusade during this historical land. New magic, personality features, a status classification, and extra anticipate within!
By Don Bassingthwaite
The final name in a chain of stand-alone adventures in regards to the shadowed lifetime of rogues.
The Yellow Silk is the fourth and ultimate identify within the Forgotten Realms novel sequence focusing in particular at the iconic personality type of the rogue. each one novel within the sequence is a stand-alone event, making this a great way to get conversant in the wealthy Forgotten Realms world.
When 4 partners, final survivors of the corporate of the Lynx, locate themselves in ownership of a mysterious amulet, they need to break out dying on the hand of Bane, god of murder.
When magic itself runs wild, nobody can say that the main blameless of spells won't wreck the world.